Challenger lifts 4015 series automotive lifts are the complete package for expanding your service offering and revenue potential. The 4015 series comes in several productivity configurations. With the 4015series auto lifts, shops are able to service small passenger cars and medium-duty trucks, vans and fleet vehicles on one automotive lift.
- 78 In. rise height, the highest rise in the industry provides maximum head room for working underneath vehicles
- 14 level lock positions allows technician to work at an ergonomic working height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
- Heavy-duty front bearing and yoke assemblies distribute contact load to reduce column stress for longer product life
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection and makes lift less sensitive to uneven floors
- Single point air actuated lock release disengages all column locks simultaneously
- 80 In. rear recessed free floating slip plates offer a wider range of 4 wheel alignment capacities and accommodates longer wheelbase vehicles