Challenger lifts 4015 series lifts are the complete package for expanding your service offering and revenue potential. The 4015 series comes in several productivity configurations and have a single point air actuated lock release that disengages all column locks simultaneously for maximum productivity and work flow.
- 78 In. rise height, the highest rise in the industry provides maximum head room for working underneath vehicles
- 14 level lock positions allows technician to work at an ergonomic working height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
- Heavy-duty front bearing and yoke assemblies distribute contact load to reduce column stress for longer product life
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection and makes lift less sensitive to uneven floors
- Single point air actuated lock release disengages all column locks simultaneously
- 80 In. rear recessed free floating slip plates offer a wider range of 4 wheel alignment capacities and accommodates longer wheelbase vehicles