Features & Benefits
The CPXHT High Temp air dryers are a perfect complement to the RCP line of reciprocating air compressors. With a maximum inlet temperature of 180°F, no aftercooler is required. Included filtration eliminates dirt and oil giving you clean, dry compressed air. The CPXHT dryers are easy to install and have a compact design. Supplied with 115 Volt power means no special wiring is required and the space saving design incorporates an air cooled aftercooler, refrigerated air dryer, moisture separator, electronic water drain and coalescing filter.
- 50°F PDP cfm@100 psig- 25 Use with- 5 hp Electrics- 115/1/60Ref hp- 1/4Heat Exchanger- CopperMax psig- 175Refrigerant- R-134aL (in.)- 17.5W (in.)- 19H (in.)- 18Lbs.- 85Cnxn (NPT)- 1/2"
- Eliminates Water, Oil and Dirt from Air Systems
- Prevents Damage to Tools and Cylinders, Adding to their Longevity
- Fewer Finished Product Defects
- Prevents Fisheye Paint Splotches
- Reduces Operational Downtime
- Eliminates Air Line Purging
- Internal Layout and Enclosure Allow for Quite Operation
- Quality Components for Efficient Cooling
- Compact Design for Small Footprint