Features & Benefits
The all-new TVIT offers flexibility, rugged performance, and its advanced software provides for improved diagnostic and flash repairs for today's heavy-duty vehicles. TVIT is equipped to also provide coverage for manufacturers using both RP1210, and SAE J2534. TVIT is the premier tool for in-vehicle communication networks for today's modern trucks, at an affordable price.
- The TVIT is a rugged design capable of withstanding harsh environments
- TVITs high performance design is capable of quickly reprogramming even the newest controllers
- Compatible with service applications such as Allison Doc, Navistar ServiceMaxx, Cat Electronic Technician, Cummins insite, Detroit Diesel Data Link, Bendix ABS Diagnostics and more!
- Comes with both 6 & 9 pin vehicle connectors
- Both RP1210A and J23534 are supported, allowing the TVIT to be used for servicing more types of vehicles
- The TVIT is suitable for engineering and development uses, as well as service and repair
- The TVIT supports major protocols and standards including
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, J2411, and ISO14229)Allison CEC1 ISO0141 / KWP2000 J1708 / J1587 J1850 VPW / GM Class2 J1939 / J2284J2534 RP1210A UART/ALDL