The next step up from our Performer Series Carburetors is our Thunder Series AVS® which was designed and calibrated to deliver optimum street performance in hundreds of applications. Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today s fuels and octane levels. The Thunder Series unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It can be easily adjusted - in seconds - to suit your application... no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance. They are available with either manual or electric choke in sizes of 500, 600, and 800 cfm (cubic feet per minute) for optimum performance for small-block or big-block V8s.
- New Qwik-Tune adjustable secondary air valve
- Optional single or dual fuel inlet
- Distinctive black accented hardware
- No gaskets below fuel level to prevent leakage
- Metering rod/step up springs can be changed easily
- GM/AMC-style throttle linkage