This 2-step connects right to your late model Ford to produce consistent launches and quicker 60 Ft. times by setting an RPM limit to stage with. When activated, the RPM will be held at a steady RPM and once the green light comes on, release the clutch and take off - but be sure to hold on! The RPM is adjusted with two built-in rotary dials ranging from 2,000 to 11,900 RPM in 100 RPM increments. A handy LED shows when the launch rev limit is active.
- Easily set launch RPM for consistent hole shots
- Connects to factory coils for easy installation
- The best way to launch hard
- 2 built in rotary dials ranging from 1800 to 9900 RPM
- Adjustable in 100 RPM increments
- Led shows when launch rev limit is active