Professional race teams have been relying on the power and endurance of our 6 HVC ignition control and will be excited to see the addition of a rev limiter! The 6 HVC-L ignition has a built-in rev limiter that will save the engine from overred damaged caused by spins, missed shifts or driver misfortune. This means there is no need to mount an external rev control (i.e., less wiring and reduced weight)! The advanced component design and circuitry of the 6 HVC ignitions produce incredible voltage with high current output. Internally there is an efficient heat sync, solid component mounting and it’s all encased in a clear epoxy. The RPM limit is adjustable with plug-in modules and the wiring is routed into NASCAR approved Deutsch style MSD connectors.
- Multiple spark, capacitive discharge ignition control
- Designed for professional racing applications that demand high RPM for long periods of time
- Clear epoxy potting compound for vibration protection and clear base plate for easy tech inspection
- Special 4-pin connector to plug directly into the MSD soft touch rev control PN 8738 or soft touch engine control PN 8968
- Multiple sparks for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation
- Accepts breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs