The DIS ignitions all deliver a stout, CD spark that is capable of burning the majority of air/fuel mixtures. There are of course exceptions, such as full bred race engines running high boost pressures from turbos, blowers or nitrous. To answer these needs, we offer a higher output version of the DIS ignition controls. The DIS plus ho ignitions produce an incredible 170 mill joules of spark energy with 470 primary volts. This increased output will light up fuel mixtures even under extreme cylinder pressures. The DIS-HO boxes are not CARB approved and are designed for drag racing applications only.
- Delivers A stout CD spark
- Burns air/fuel mixture under extreme pressure
- Produce 170 mill joules of spark energy
- W/470 primary volts
- This is not California resource board approved
- Designed for extreme drag racing only