The MSD digital-6 plus ignition control combines terrific power, digital accuracy and great accessories making it ideal for street/strip applications. Every spark of the digital-6 plus ignition is packed with 135 millijoules of spark energy and 535 primary volts. When used with the MSD blaster HVC coil, PN 8252, a spark with over 300 mA burns across the plug gap for 400 microseconds. Below 3,300 RPM the digital-6 plus produces a series of sparks that burns in the cylinder for up to 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation. This incredible heat ensures combustion to produce great power, quick throttle response, smooth idle and quick starts.
- Switch between two rev limits that adjust with rotary switches in 100 RPM increments
- Single stage retard for nitrous and top end performance
- Start retard eases pressure on the starter, flywheel and engine
- Adjustable magnetic pickup compensation produces accurate trigger signals
- LED display warns of trigger signal problems or faulty charging system
- Fully potted with polyurethane for vibration and water protection