This ignition is the result of working with professional racers and sanctioning bodies. Racers asked for more programmable features, while the sanctioning bodies asked for traction control detection (TCD) capabilities. The TCD circuitry monitors the magnetic pick-up input and if it senses that the signal has been modified, it will go into a rev limiting mode, set a trouble code and flash an LED indicating that a traction control has been detected. The TCD ignition has been used successfully in NHRA pro stock racing. The ignition offers racers the advanced controls they asked for such as timing curves for each gear, ramp able step retards, individual cylinder timing and much more.
- Absolute control over your ignition timing
- Control each cylinder s timing up to 10 degrees
- Map a complete timing curve for each gear
- Three retard stages can be ramped on and off
- Traction control detection alert light
- Activate a circuit through RPM or by time