Racers have always been inventive and willing to fabricate the parts they need if nothing is available. Building a crank trigger system is not an easy task but there has been an increasing number of unique front hub systems and distributor less ignitions that require one. MSD’s universal flying magnet crank trigger kit will give you a head start in dabbing a custom kit for your application. This kit is supplied with everything you’ll need to get you going in the right direction. A 7 In. billet aluminum wheel is supplied that has magnet positions for 4, 6, 8, 10 or even 12-cylinder engines. An oversized bracket arm is supplied that can be cut down to your specs and an L shaped holder is also supplied that can be machined for the 3/4 In. or 3/8 In. pick-up.
- Fits most universal crank trigger applications
- Absolutely the most accurate way to trigger the ignition
- The non-magnetic pickup cannot be false triggered
- Powerful magnets are embedded in a billet aluminum trigger wheel
- Kits feature special brackets and mounting hardware for a variety of engines