Universal lift supports are pressurized cylinders that are used to support camper shell windows, canopies, awnings, computer printer covers, farm tractors and machinery, tool box lids, truck tonneau covers, recreational vehicle and marine hatches and covers, and many more applications. Universal lift supports can also be use in conjunction with our mounting brackets and parts kits to create new applications for automotive or non-automotive use. Each AVM lift support is engineered, and manufactured beyond industry standards to provide smoother operating, and longer lasting performance. Unique to AVM is our self cleaning piston technology, patented multi lobe sealing system, and patented temperature compensation module (available in some units). Lift supports should be replaced in pairs to ensure safe, reliable support of your application. Technical assistance is available by calling 1-800-790-LIFT Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8am to 5pm est.
- Replaces lift supports with a blade rod connector, and a blade tube connector
- Replaces lift supports with extended length between 9.5 In. and 10.5 In.
- Replaces lift supports with a force between 55 lbs and 64 lbs
- Call 800 790-5438 for help
- No special installation tools required