Features & Benefits
The In-Line Flaring Tool enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing in tight spaces with its low profile design. This new patented flaring tool design makes perfect single or double flares easily. The double clamp and hex body keeps tube from slipping, keeps flares centered, and makes the job of flaring easier. Superior to bar-type flaring tools.
- Low profile design allows for use on or off the vehicle
- Designed to be used with a ratchet to make flares easier
- In-line design makes a more accurate flare
- Double clamp and hex screw keeps tubing locked tightly in position
- For use on thin walled steel and copper tubing