The Ranger R745 is a rigid tower tire machine designed to handle the needs of heavy volume tire shops. A sturdy body, rigid 45 mm hexagonal vertical shaft, and hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm eliminates flex during all tire service procedures to reduce the chance of expensive wheels getting damaged. A super sized turntable provides an internal clamping capacity of 21 In. and external clamping capacity of 18 In. with a long list of time-saving features and a powerful pneumatic optional assist helper, you’ll safely mount low-profile performance tires and wheels with little effort.
- High-torque electric turntable
- Enhanced bead breaker arm
- Forged steel foot pedal levers
- High-pressure polyurethane pneumatic tubing
- Specially engineered drive-belt
- Maintenance-free gearbox