Features & Benefits
Hatch doors are easily positioned by attaching the metal J hook end to the striker and latching the larger loop end of the extender bar to the door latch. Labor/Material Savings: Saves up to 10 minutes of set-up time by eliminating the need to continually adjust wooden blocks that shift during the repair operations improving quality of work.
- Hold hatch open and secure for prep, paint, buffing, and paintless dent removal
- Easily adjust work angle to comfortable position
- Improves visibility of work area
- J-hook attaches securely to striker and larger loop end locks into latch
- It has an adjustable 11-1/2" slide bar which gives up to 24" to adjust the angle and is secured by tightening the two adjustment knobs
- Reduces back stress from bending over or kneeling to sand and buff the lower portion of the hatch