Features & Benefits
The UEI BT747 is used to check battery capacity, cranking amps, cranking/charging voltage and presence of ripple volts. The BT747 will provide inflator on state of charge, state of health, and performance compared to battery rating. On board printer allows for a hard copy of results for your records or for customer reference.
- Test standard flooded cells or sealed gel cell batteries from 40~2000 CCA (SAE)
- Use on most SAE, DIN, IEC, EN and CA (MCA) battery types
- Quickly check and print results from each test
- Load/no load charging and idle volts tests
- Alternator ripple volt test included