Repair pin hole and rub through leaks and other damage to aluminum or steel lines in five minutes with line splice from AirSept. The line splice is a permanent repair yet can be done quickly, without line removal and without special tools or adhesive chemicals. Install the line splice with a wrench in five minutes or less. The line splice is superior to traditional compression fittings thanks to two proprietary innovations that contribute to long service life. A new sealing sleeve dramatically expands the sealing surface area. New tension ring technology ensures long term durability for automotive or industrial use. The line splice compensates for out of round or other tubing imperfections. Use to repair damaged air conditioning, power steering, heater and transmission lines.
- The line splice costs much less and is much less labor than line replacement
- Line splice offers eight times more sealing area than an o ring and superior vibration resistance to old style compression fittings
- Install the line splice without line removal and without special tools or adhesive chemicals
- Installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3. cut out the damaged section, place the line splice on the line, and tighten with a wrench
- Repair aluminum and metal lines on the vehicle
- Requires no special tools