The tailgate rack bracket is the most popular location for mounting a universal tray. It puts it up above the spare tire, and keeps your rig off-road worthy. Works with a universal tray (41444).
- Manufactured of sturdy plastic that is lighter the steel, has better impact resistance and doesn’t rust
- Designed with pre-installed recessed eye-bolts to anchor tie-down straps
- Works with Wranglers 86-06
- Holds up to 75 lbs of gear per tray
- Universal rack tray required for either rack bracket
- Works with overhead rack system