Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Manufacturing, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770, as well as in-depth product and repair videos at www.wellsVE.com and through the “Wellstech” channel at www.YouTube.com .
- The camshaft interrupt magnet clips into the timing gear of vehicles with sequential fuel injection and works with the camshaft position sensor to help determine the position of the camshaft.
- Magnet failure occurs when it becomes weak or falls out.
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience loss of power, poor fuel economy and CEL illumination.
- Replace timing cover gaskets at the same time as magnet and consider replacement of timing chain and gear set.
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function.
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications.