Part Number: C847
Alternate Part Number: PT7137
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Coils produce high voltage necessary to ignite air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience any of the following: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, CEL/MIL illumination
- Designed to operate dependably and reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- HEI (high energy ignition) eliminated the need for a ballast and coil wire and was the first system capable of producing 40,000 V; this system consists of an ignition control module, magnetic pick-up, cap, rotor, ignition wires and distributor
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
|Coil Color / Finish:
||Black Plastic, Gray/Gold Steel
||HEI (High Energy Ignition)
|Coil Terminal Type:
||1 x .25 blade exposed
|Coil Wire Terminal Attachment Type:
||1 x female spark plug cable and boot
||OEM Standard Part
|Minimum Primary Resistance Range:
||.3 - .8
|Minimum Secondary Resistance Range:
||4.5k - 9.5k
|Vehicle System Voltage:
||Overnight and Two Day shipping are not available for PO Box, APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.
This product may be shipped directly by the vendor to any eligible US addresses, excluding APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.