Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Coils produce high voltage necessary to ignite air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience any of the following: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, CEL/MIL illumination
- Designed to operate dependably and reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- Conventional ignition system was an advancement over the very early magneto system and was the first system to allow for timing adjustments; it incorporates points, condenser, cap, rotor, ignition wires and a distributor
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications