The Thunder Series AVS® is the next step up from our Performer Series carburetors. They are designed and calibrated to deliver optimum street performance in hundreds of applications with small-block or big-block V8s. The primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today s fuels and octane levels. The Thunder Series unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle; in just a few seconds, the carburetor can be adjusted to suit your application... no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance. Available with either manual or electric choke in sizes of 500, 600, and 800 CFM (cubic feet per minute).
- New Qwik-Tune adjustable secondary air valve
- Optional single or dual fuel inlet
- Throttle linkage fits all GM vehicles as well as Ford and Chrysler vehicles with a manual transmission
- No gaskets below fuel level to prevent leakage
- Metering rod/step up springs can be changed easily