Features & Benefits
Patented safeguard against overheating. When overheating occurs, Fail-Safe automatically locks in the open position to permit maximum coolant flow. Manufactured from high quality components to meet the demanding conditions of the automotive cooling system. Manufactured with OEM specifications and processes. Copper case and wax compound assures rapid response to temperature changes in the coolant. Offset design, air relief valve, and OEM style seals included where applicable.
- Helps protect your engine from overheating
- Engineered to permit continuous flow of coolant when overheating occurs
- High grade stainless steel and copper construction
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
- Consistent and precise response to cooling system needs
- 100% tested and calibrated