Features & Benefits
Pilot replacement lamps are designed to meet all federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS-108). All replacement lamps are manufactured and rigorously tested for quality, fit and function. Pilot offers one of the most comprehensive assortments in the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Comparable to original lamp from vehicle manufacturer
- Uses original mounting provisions, no drilling needed to install
- Uses original wiring, bulbs and socket
- Installs in under one hour using common hand tools
- Tested to fit your vehicle, functions just like original
- Compliant to DOT/SAE standards
||Front driver sideLens/housing. Without bulbs. With cornering lamps. Partslink #FO2550114; O.E.M. #F2MY 15A201 D.
|Assembly Indicator - Collision Repair (REQUIRED):
|Cross References (REQUIRED):
||F2MY 15A201 D
|Exterior Lamp Type:
||Same as Original Equipment
|Industry Certifications - Collision Repair (REQUIRED):
|Installation Hardware Included:
||Clear / Amber
||Direct Fit/OEM Replacement
|Lighting Use Location:
||Side Marker/ Cornering Lamp Housing
|Part Supplier Designation - Collision Repair (REQUIRED):
|Part Type (Grade) - Collision Repair (REQUIRED):
|Reconditioned Methodology - Collision Repair (REQUIRED):
||2 - without Core
Overnight and Two Day shipping are not available for PO Box, APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.
This product may be shipped directly by the vendor to any eligible US addresses, excluding APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.