Part Number: GM29
Alternate Part Number: SPGM29
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium fuel tanks meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE fuel system design expertise
- Lock ring included with each tank to reduce installation time and to ensure a complete repair
- Made with corrosion resistant, OE approved, Ni Terne steel for durability
- Unit is leak tested after production to ensure product in free from fuel and / or evaporative leaks
- Each new fuel tank is road tested to ensure real world performance and to verify that each design meets our high standards for quality
- Engineered to stringent tolerances based on our Canadian engineers’ in-depth knowledge of the OE part it’s designed to replace
|Filler Neck Included:
|Fuel Capacity (gal):
|Fuel Capacity (l):
|Fuel Tank Coating:
|Fuel Tank Exterior Shell Thickness (in):
|Fuel Tank Overall Height (in):
|Fuel Tank Overall Length (in):
|Fuel Tank Overall Width (in):
|Fuel Tank Shell Material:
||Fuel Tank, Lock Ring / O-ring
||Overnight and Two Day shipping are not available for PO Box, APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.
This product may be shipped directly by the vendor to any eligible US addresses, excluding APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.