REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radiator recovery tank.
- Detach washer pump electrical connector.
- Remove the two nuts near the A/C accumulator retaining the reservoir to the body.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Working through the passenger side front wheel opening, remove the front half of the lower splash shield.
- Remove the screw retaining reservoir to the inner fender.
- Disconnect the washer pump hose and drain the washer solvent into a suitable container.
- Remove the washer reservoir from the vehicle.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal.