Removal & Installation
- Raise and support vehicle.
- Remove tire and wheel assembly.
- If removing the right side link, move rear exhaust out of way as necessary to access toe link mounting nut at crossmember.
- Unclip wheel speed sensor cable from toe link.
While holding toe adjustment cam bolt from rotating. remove nut securing toe link at crossmember.
- Remove bolt and nut at knuckle.
Make sure cam washer is installed on end of cam bolt before installing toe link on cam bolt. Slide offset end of toe link over cam bolt at crossmember.
- Install bolt and nut securing link to knuckle. Do not tighten bolt at this time.
- While holding toe adjustment cam bolt from rotating (cam facing upward). Install nut securing toe link at crossmember. Do not tighten nut at this time.
- Clip wheel speed sensor cable along top of toe link at flats machined into link.
- If removed, install rear exhaust as necessary.
- Install tire and wheel assembly. Torque the lug nuts to 100 ft. lbs. (135 Nm).
- Lower vehicle.
- Position vehicle on alignment rack/drive-on hoist. Raise vehicle as necessary to access mounting bolts.
Tighten toe link fasteners as follows:
- Nut at crossmember: 127 ft. lbs. (172 Nm). This nut may be tightened after rear wheel alignment toe is set.
- Bolt at knuckle: 80 ft. lbs. (108 Nm).
- Perform wheel alignment.