Ball Joint - Upper Operation:
- A joint or connection where a ball moves within a socket, allowing a rotary motion while the angle of the rotation axis changes.
- A suspension component that attaches the steering knuckle to either control arm featuring a ball-and-socket joint to allow pivoting in various directions. Also known as a spherical joint.
How To Instructions:
- Check for obvious problems.
- Give it an in-depth diagnosis.
- Do the jobs that fix your car.
- Out with the old, in with the new.