- A tank located in the outlet of the evaporator to receive refrigerant that leaves the evaporator. A component used to store or hold liquid refrigerant in an air-conditioning system. This device is constructed to ensure that no liquid refrigerant enters the compressor.
- A device that cushions the motion of a clutch and servo action in an automatic transmission.
- A register or storage location that forms the result of an arithmetic or logic operation. Commonly used when a series of calculations are to be used.
How To Instructions:
- Check for obvious problems.
- Out with the old, in with the new.