Follow your vehicle's service manual procedures for blower motor removal. The following are general removal procedures:
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the blower motor lead connector from the wiring harness connector.
- Remove the blower motor cooling tube from the blower motor.
- Remove the four retaining screws.
- Turn the motor and the wheel assembly slightly to the right so that the bottom edge of the mounting plate follows the contour of the wheel well splash panel.
- Lift up on the blower and remove it from the blower housing.
- Installation the new blower motor by reversing the removal steps.
- Connect the negative battery cable.