Removal & Installation
Disconnect the negative battery cable.
WARNINGThoroughly wash all contaminants from around the EHCU. The area around the EHCU must be free from loose dirt to prevent contamination of disassembled ABS components.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors from the EBCM.
- Remove the four T 25-Torx® mounting screws that fasten the EBCM to the BPMV.
Remove the EBCM from the BPMV. Removal may require a light amount of force.
WARNINGDo not use a tool to pry the EBCM or the BPMV.
Clean the BPMV to EBCM mounting surfaces with a clean cloth.
- Install EBCM on to the BPMV.
- Install the four new T-25 Torx® screws in the EBCM and tighten to 39 inch lbs. (5 Nm) in an X-pattern.
- Connect the electrical connectors to the EBCM.
- Revise the tire calibration using the Scan Tool Tire Size Calibration function.
- Connect the negative battery cable.