Recommended For Your 1999 Ford Truck F150 1/2 ton P/U 2WDRemove Vehicle
Contrary to popular belief, your battery isn't in charge of powering everything in your vehicle. Without an alternator, your car battery can't charge and nothing in your vehicle receives any power. If you've tried starting your vehicle and it just won't go, it may not be your battery's fault. Don't let a damaged alternator keep you stranded in the parking lot - AutoZone sells a variety of chrome alternators for your make and model to get you back up and running.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: DLG3509-18-10
- Notes: 130 amp. With 142mm (5 5/8") diameter case; With 8 groove pulley. Designed for maximum durability 100% new
- Part Number: DLG3501-18-10
- Notes: 95 amp. With 129mm (5 1/8") diameter case plug at 10 o'clock. Designed for maximum durability 100% new
- Part Number: DLG3504-16-10
- Notes: 130 amp. With 149mm (5 7/8") diameter case; With 6 groove pulley. Designed for maximum durability 100% new
- Part Number: DL3504-16-10
- Notes: 130 amp. With 149mm (5 7/8") diameter alternator case; With 6 Groove Pulley. Premium reman
- Part Number: DL3501-18-10
- Notes: 95 amp. With 129mm (5 1/8") diameter alternator case; Plug in at 10 o'clock. Premium reman
- Part Number: DL3509-18-10
- Notes: 130 amp. With 142mm (5 5/8") diameter alternator case; With 8 groove pulley. Premium reman
- Part Number: 3504-16-10
- Notes: 130 amp. With 149mm (5 7/8") diameter alternator case; With 6 groove Pulley. Remanufactured unit
- Part Number: 3509-18-10
- Notes: 130 amp. With 142mm (5 5/8") diameter alternator case, with 8 groove pulley. Remanufactured unit
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Vehicle alternators have an energy output of between 13.5 and 14.8 volts, which keeps your battery 100-percent charged. They're an essential component of your engine because they keep your vehicle's entire electrical system running at the same time. Wires within the alternator cut through a magnetic field, which induces electrical current that is used to power your vehicle's accessories (anything from your ride's headlights, interior lights, radio and power windows to electro-hydraulic lifts on a snow plow).
Your alternator also plays a significant role in how your car runs and performs. For example, if there's a lack of voltage from either the battery or the alternator, the voltage supply to all of your accessories is robbed of power necessary to function properly. AutoZone offers many aftermarket alternators, including high-output alternators and performance alternators to keep your systems running smoothly.
Whether you're looking for Camry alternators, Dodge Ram high output alternators or Ford F150 alternators, we're here to help. Order online and take advantage of AutoZone's Same-Day Store Pick-up policy, or receive Free Shipping on purchases of $75 or more.
Other Customers Also Viewed
HELP FOR YOUR VEHICLE
Videos for car repairs, auto parts and products.