Tell Us More About Your Chevrolet Suburban. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Your Chevrolet Suburban delivers strong performance with a sturdy engine, yet, it also provides smooth and refined luxury. Keep that robust engine running smoothly each time you take your Suburban for a ride with a Chevrolet Suburban starter from AutoZone.
- | Page 1 of 2 |
- Part Number: DLG8430MS
- Notes: With internal thru bolts (inside starter field case). Designed for maximum durability 100% new
- Part Number: DLG9990S
- Notes: Direct replacement. With exterior thru bolts. Designed for maximum durability 100% new Models equipped with 9 or 11 tooth drive gears interchange without modifications required
- Part Number: 336-1849
- Notes: With manual transmission. Premium reman
- Part Number: 336-1823A
- Notes: 1st production. With direct drive starter. Premium reman
- Part Number: 336-1910A
- Notes: 2nd production. With PMGR starter. Premium reman
- Part Number: 336-1860
- Notes: With automatic transmission. Premium reman
- Part Number: DL3635S
- Notes: With manual transmission Premium Reman
- Part Number: DL3664S
- Notes: With automatic transmission. Premium Reman
- Part Number: DL9990S
- Notes: CAUTION! DON'T DAMAGE YOUR NEW STARTER OR FLYWEEL!. When using this starter to replace earlier designs (vehicles prior to 1994), you will need to replace the starter mounting bolts. Use GM #12338064 (4 3/8" long) or equivalent. This is REQUIRED for proper fit and drive engagement. With external thru bolts (Outside starter field case) With exterior thru bolts. Models equipped with 9 or 11 tooth drive gears interchange without modifications required. Different Mounting Bolts May Be Required. Premium Reman
- Número de refacción: DL3510MS
- Notas: With internal thru bolts (Inside starter field case). Shims may be needed for the approximate 1/8" clearance of starter nose. (instruction sheet in starter box). Without exterior thru bolts. Premium Reman
- Número de refacción: 19564
- Notas: Premium reman
- Número de refacción: 9990S
- Notas: With solenoid. With exterior thru bolts. Models equipped with 9 or 11 tooth drive gears interchange without modifications required. Remanufactured unit
- | Página 1 de 2 |
Keep up the high performance and ensure unfailing starting with a starter that provides the torque you need and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. A unit that’s built with all-new components is designed to use a 12-volt, high-amperage electrical battery to turn your engine over for maximum resilience. AutoZone provides a great selection of quality starters you can pick from, available from some of the industry’s best brands. Choose between our convenient Same-Day Store Pick-up or Free Shipping on purchases of $75 or more. AutoZone even provides a handy Loan-a-Tool program that allows you to borrow specialty tools to handle your own component installations, and our first-class staff offers answers to your Suburban starter motor questions.