Tell Us More About Your Ford Contour. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Your Ford Contour continues to be comfortable and reliable, but as the miles add up, factory parts need to be replaced. Age is the number-one reason starter motors fail. When you have to turn the key more than once to get the motor going, replace your Ford Contour starter with a reliable new one from AutoZone.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: DLG3238S
- Notes: Designed for maximum durability 100% new
- Part Number: DLG3236S
- Notes: * With manual transmission * Designed for maximum durability 100% new.
- Part Number: DLG561S
- Notes: * With automatic transmission * Designed for maximum durability 100% new.
- Part Number: DL3236S
- Notes: * With manual transmission * Premium Reman.
- Part Number: DL3238S
- Notes: Premium reman
- Part Number: DL3237S
- Notes: * With automatic transmission * Premium Reman.
- Part Number: 3236S
- Notes: * With manual transmission * Remanufactured unit.
- Part Number: 3238S
- Notes: Remanufactured unit
- | Page 1 of 1 |
The ignition process requires engine rotation between 85 and 150 RPMs. Starters for Ford Contour send a low-amperage electrical signal to components, allowing you to run your car efficiently. A starter motor uses a 12-volt battery to turn the motor over. Even if you enjoy doing engine repairs yourself, figuring out which Contour starter motor goes with the engine may be confusing. Our friendly staff is on hand to answer your questions and help you find the perfect starter for your make and model. We offer Same-Day Store Pick-up and Free Shipping on purchases of $75 or more when you order online.