Features & Benefits
Get it all at once! Hawk Sector 27 Series Brake Rotors and the Hawk LTS Brake Pads - The Sector 27 Rotors utilize a drilled and slotted design. Beveled holes provide superior cooling under the most extreme conditions. The slots are rounded, which provides consistent contact between the rotor and pad while also sweeping away gas and dust. The result is a high performance rotor that enables harder and more precise braking, while also lowering temperatures by as much as 180 degrees. - Engineered By Truck Brake Pad Experts. At Hawk Performance, we understand that traditional car brake pad technology just doesn't cut it on today's trucks. This is especially true if you haul heavy payloads or trailers. Install our LTS brake compound and dramatically improve your truck's stopping power and fade resistance. Additionally, Hawk Performance LTS compound will out last the competition in terms of rotor and pad wear.
- Greatly Improved Braking Performance
- Designed for large brake systems found on full-size trucks
- Engineered using technology from Fleet & Military applications
- Ferro-Carbon pad friction material delivers more braking power and fade resistance than OE pads
- Low dust
- Excellent pad and rotor life. Virtually noise-free. Ideal for import and domestic full-size trucks, vans and SUV's (1/2 ton) with moderate towing and hauling duty.