Tell Us More About Your Ford F250. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Super-duty means super stability and control. Your Ford F-250 provides that kind of reliability and performance. Part of that consistency depends on your F-250 anti-lock brake sensor to prevent wheel skid, bringing the vehicle to a stop as quickly and safely as possible. When it falters, AutoZone has the right part at the right price.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: SU2175
Located in rear differential.
- Part Number: SU7603
Front passenger side
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Your heavy-duty pick-up provides you with substantial capacity to get the job done well in safety and confidence. Your Ford F-250 ABS sensor is the device that sends crucial wheel speed information to your truck, enabling it to slow down as quickly and safely as possible while avoiding wheel skid. A lit ABS warning light on your dash indicates a damaged sensor. AutoZone's full range of parts means finding the ABS speed sensor for Ford F-250 that's custom-fit to your vehicle, ensuring quick and easy installation. Browse our online selection today and benefit from AutoZone's Same Day Store Pickup (in most cases) option or Free Shipping on purchases of $75 or more.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Ford F250
- 1995 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1996 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1997 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1998 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1991 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1992 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1993 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1994 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1999 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1990 Ford F250 Brake Sensor - ABS