Tell Us More About Your GMC Jimmy. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
There's nothing more frustrating than a little light on your dashboard telling you that something's wrong with your Jimmy. You're tempted to ignore it, but when the Jimmy anti-lock brake sensor comes on, it's not to be ignored since the sensor plays a key role in safe brake function. Shop at your local AutoZone to find the right replacement parts at the right prices.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: SU1372
- Part Number: SU12039
Front driver side
- Part Number: SU12040
Front passenger side
- Part Number: SU12043
Quantity per car: 2.
- Part Number: SU1090
- Part Number: 970-097
- Notes: Front - driver side.
- Part Number: 970-098
- Notes: Front - passenger side.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
The ABS speed sensor for GMC Jimmy models communicates your speed to the anti-lock brake system, which allows it to slow your vehicle down without causing you to skid. A faulty sensor means faulty information, and poor information results in unsafe skidding. Replace your faulty sensor with a new Jimmy ABS sensor from AutoZone, where you can rely on trustworthy advice from our expert staff. Or, order online for Same Day Store Pickup (in most cases) or Free Shipping on any purchase of $75 or more.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for GMC Jimmy
- 1995 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1996 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1997 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1998 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1992 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2002 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1993 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1994 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 1999 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2001 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2000 GMC Jimmy Brake Sensor - ABS