Tell Us More About Your Kia Sedona. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
An anti-lock brake system is an important safety feature that comes standard on your Sedona. If the Kia Sedona ABS sensor is going out, your brakes and your traction control system aren't functioning properly, and that puts you at risk for a collision. AutoZone carries replacements to restore your confidence in your brakes anytime you hit the open road.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: SU9296
Rear driver side
- Part Number: SU9243
Front passenger side
- Part Number: SU12289
- Part Number: SU12290
- Part Number: SU9242
Front driver side
- | Page 1 of 1 |
A Sedona anti-lock brake sensor monitors how fast your wheels are moving, and that means the system gets the information it needs for applying the right amount of pressure to slow the vehicle without sending you into a skid. A faulty sensor triggers the ABS dash light, letting you know to head to AutoZone for a replacement ABS speed sensor for Kia Sedona without delay. To save time, order online and choose Same Day Store Pickup (in most cases) at the location nearest you, or benefit from Free Shipping on any purchase of $75 or more for added savings.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Kia Sedona
- 2008 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2009 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2006 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2007 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2004 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2005 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2002 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2003 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2012 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2011 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS
- 2010 Kia Sedona Brake Sensor - ABS