Features & Benefits
Lift supports are pressurized cylinders that are used to support hoods, hatches and rear window glass in automotive applications. Lift supports are also used in many non-automotive applications. Each AVM lift support is custom engineered, and manufactured beyond industry standards to provide smoother operating, and longer lasting performance. Unique to AVM is our self cleaning piston technology, patented multi lobe sealing system, and patented temperature compensation module (available in some units). Lift supports should be replaced in pairs to ensure safe, reliable support of your hood, hatch, or liftgate. Technical assistance is available by calling 1-800-790-LIFT Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8am to 5pm est.
- Exact fit original equipment design guarantees correct fit and function
- Engineered and built to meet or exceed original equipment quality standards for long lasting performance
- Easy to install in just minutes – no special tools required
- Consistent performance in all weather conditions
- Replacing your worn lift supports eliminates a potentially unsafe condition in your vehicle