Features & Benefits
Lift supports are pressurized cylinders that are used to support hoods, hatches and rear window glass in automotive applications. Lift supports are also used in many non-automotive applications. Each AVM lift support is custom engineered, and manufactured beyond industry standards to provide smoother operating, and longer lasting performance. Unique to AVM is our self cleaning piston technology, patented multi lobe sealing system, and patented temperature compensation module (available in some units). Lift supports should be replaced in pairs to ensure safe, reliable support of your hood, hatch, or liftgate. Technical assistance is available by calling 1-800-790-LIFT Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8am to 5pm est.
- Can be used to attach a lift support for a new or retrofit application
- Designed with 1 attachment hole, and slotted mounting grooves for maximum versatility
- Compatible with Mighty Lift ball stud kits and shoulder stud kits
- 2 brackets per kit (pack), and can be purchased with or without lift supports
- Made of heavy gauge steel for secure installation