AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Your vehicle's radiator prevents your vehicle from overheating - making it a significant component of your engine. If your radiator overheats, it can cause severe damage to your vehicle's engine, leaving your ride at the shop for days and your wallet to drain. Whether it's too late and your radiator already bit the dust, or you just want to take preventative measures, AutoZone carries numerous replacement radiators specifically for your make and model. Don't let an overheated radiator effect your time or your budget - AutoZone has you covered
- Part Number: A13352
- Part Number: 2006-3511A
- Notes: Does NOT include radiator Cap. Purchase separately. 31-1/8" x 12-3/4" x 2-1/4" core. Inlet 2-1/2". Outlet 2-1/2". With TOC 18-1/8" grill side. With Outlet pointing upward right side. All aluminum construction.
- Part Number: B1196
- Part Number: A13227
- Part Number: 2001-1723F
- Notes: Does NOT include radiator Cap. Purchase separately. 42 " x 38-3/4 " x 2-1/4 " core. Inlet 2-1/2 ". Outlet 2-1/2 ". With TOC 11-7/8 ". Engine side. Inlet 4 1/2 " from top right corner. Outlet 8 " from bottom left corner. With spill-free quick-connect fitting (Drain-Plug)
- Part Number: A161
Without engine oil cooler
With transmission oil cooler
- Notes: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately. 28-1/4" x 17" Core. With or Without A/C.
- Part Number: C1226
With engine oil cooler
- Notes: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately. TOC: 6 PLTS - 18" CTRS. EOC : 6 PLTS - 7-1/16". CTRS. With 31-3/8" x 23-3/8" x 1-3/8". With RPO (MF1) and (MWE) Automatic transmission.
- Part Number: A13084
- Notes: No radiator cap required.
- Part Number: B1039
- Notes: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately
- Part Number: B1454
- Notes: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately. Replaces O.E.M. 2 row core;
- Part Number: B2482
- Notes: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately.
Your radiator, a vital part of your cooling system, is designed to protect your engine from the destructive forces of too much heat. Periodically draining, flushing and refilling your cooling system with antifreeze or coolant is essential to ensure rust and corrosion don't damage your radiator. Adding the right amount of antifreeze to your radiator also keeps your vehicle's engine running properly, maintains temperature and averts engine failure.
Additionally, cleaning or updating your radiator prevents your vehicle's engine from severe damage. Purchasing the right type of radiator for your vehicle can be tricky, so be sure to stop by AutoZone and ask an AutoZoner about specific radiators for your vehicle. We have a wide variety of makes and models, including a Ford Mustang radiator and Ford F150 radiators. You can also take advantage of AutoZone's Same-Day Store Pick-up program when you order online or receive the additional savings of Free Shipping on purchases of $75 or more.
Other Customers Also Viewed
HELP FOR YOUR VEHICLE
Videos for car repairs, auto parts and products.