AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Your vehicle's radiator prevents your vehicle from overheating - making it a significant component of your engine. If your radiator overheats, it can cause severe damage to your vehicle's engine, leaving your ride at the shop for days and your wallet to drain. Whether it's too late and your radiator already bit the dust, or you just want to take preventative measures, AutoZone carries numerous replacement radiators specifically for your make and model. Don't let an overheated radiator effect your time or your budget - AutoZone has you covered
- Part Number: B707
With automatic transmission
With A/C or heavy duty cooling
Without engine oil cooler
- Notes: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately; With 28-1/4" x 17" x 1-1/4" core; With transmission oil cooler
- Part Number: B744
With manual transmission
Without engine oil cooler
- Notes: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately
- Part Number: A39
- Part Number: B379
- Part Number: B2294
- Notes: No radiator cap required. Hoist may be required for radiator installation underneath the vehicle.
- Part Number: A1330
17 3/4" between bottom pin mounts
- Notes: 14-3/4" between tanks. Does NOT include radiator cap. Purchase separately.
- Part Number: A539
With inlet in the middle of the top tank.
Heavy duty cooling
Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately
- Part Number: 2001-2507
- Notes: 40-1/2" x 29-5/8" x 2-3/16" Core. Inlet 2-1/2". Outlet 2-1/2"
- Part Number: A13221
- Part Number: B13367
- Part Number: A13512
- Notes: Does NOT include radiator Cap. Purchase separately. With severe duty II cooling; With dual fan radiator; Hoist May Be Required for Radiator Installation Underneath the Vehicle
Your radiator, a vital part of your cooling system, is designed to protect your engine from the destructive forces of too much heat. Periodically draining, flushing and refilling your cooling system with antifreeze or coolant is essential to ensure rust and corrosion don't damage your radiator. Adding the right amount of antifreeze to your radiator also keeps your vehicle's engine running properly, maintains temperature and averts engine failure.
Additionally, cleaning or updating your radiator prevents your vehicle's engine from severe damage. Purchasing the right type of radiator for your vehicle can be tricky, so be sure to stop by AutoZone and ask an AutoZoner about specific radiators for your vehicle. We have a wide variety of makes and models, including a Ford Mustang radiator and Ford F150 radiators. You can also take advantage of AutoZone's Same-Day Store Pick-up program when you order online or receive the additional savings of Free Shipping on purchases of $75 or more.
Other Customers Also Viewed
HELP FOR YOUR VEHICLE
Videos for car repairs, auto parts and products.