AutoZone ofrece cientos de miles de refacciones y accesorios.
Selecciona tu año, marca, modelo y motor para encontrar los que le quedan a tu vehículo.
Your vehicle's radiator prevents your vehicle from overheating - making it a significant component of your engine. If your radiator overheats, it can cause severe damage to your vehicle's engine, leaving your ride at the shop for days and your wallet to drain. Whether it's too late and your radiator already bit the dust, or you just want to take preventative measures, AutoZone carries numerous replacement radiators specifically for your make and model. Don't let an overheated radiator effect your time or your budget - AutoZone has you covered
- Número de refacción: B707
With automatic transmission
With A/C or heavy duty cooling
Without engine oil cooler
- Notas: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately; With 28-1/4" x 17" x 1-1/4" core; With transmission oil cooler
- Número de refacción: B744
With manual transmission
Without engine oil cooler
- Notas: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately
- Número de refacción: A39
- Número de refacción: B379
- Número de refacción: B2294
- Notas: No radiator cap required. Hoist may be required for radiator installation underneath the vehicle.
- Número de refacción: A1330
17 3/4" between bottom pin mounts
- Notas: 14-3/4" between tanks. Does NOT include radiator cap. Purchase separately.
- Número de refacción: A539
With inlet in the middle of the top tank.
Heavy duty cooling
Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately
- Número de refacción: 2001-2507
- Notas: 40-1/2" x 29-5/8" x 2-3/16" Core. Inlet 2-1/2". Outlet 2-1/2"
- Número de refacción: A13221
- Número de refacción: B13367
- Número de refacción: A13512
- Notas: Does NOT include radiator Cap. Purchase separately. With severe duty II cooling; With dual fan radiator; Hoist May Be Required for Radiator Installation Underneath the Vehicle
- Número de refacción: C2808
Your radiator, a vital part of your cooling system, is designed to protect your engine from the destructive forces of too much heat. Periodically draining, flushing and refilling your cooling system with antifreeze or coolant is essential to ensure rust and corrosion don't damage your radiator. Adding the right amount of antifreeze to your radiator also keeps your vehicle's engine running properly, maintains temperature and averts engine failure.
Additionally, cleaning or updating your radiator prevents your vehicle's engine from severe damage. Purchasing the right type of radiator for your vehicle can be tricky, so be sure to stop by AutoZone and ask an AutoZoner about specific radiators for your vehicle. We have a wide variety of makes and models, including a Ford Mustang radiator and Ford F150 radiators. You can also take advantage of AutoZone's Same-Day Store Pick-up program when you order online or receive the additional savings of Free Shipping on purchases of $75 or more.
Other Customers Also Viewed
ASISTENCIA PARA TU VEHÍCULO
Videos para reparación de autos, refacciones y productos para autos.