Tell Us More About Your Jeep Grand Cherokee. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
One of the first modern mid-size SUVs, your Jeep Grand Cherokee effortlessly switches between being an urban navigator, transportation to a campsite or a way to shuttle your family to various destinations. Inspect your clutch system if you've noticed symptoms of subpar functionality, and purchase a new Grand Cherokee clutch set from AutoZone today.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: NU1916-4
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
10.4" clutch diameter; 10 tooth spline; 1 1/8" input shaft diameter. For technical assistance, call 1-855-952-2400 Ext 4.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Symptoms of a damaged clutch include needing to let your clutch pedal out almost completely before engagement and a heightened engine RPM despite no escalation in vehicle speed. If you notice these signs, check both your clutch disk as well as your pressure plate for signs of damage, such as cracks. AutoZone has the clutch kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee you're looking for, and since we provide the right products at the right prices, you're sure to find the perfect replacement for your reliable ride when you shop with us. Shop online with AutoZone to find a new Jeep Grand Cherokee clutch kit today and enjoy Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more or choose our Same Day Store Pickup (in most cases) option for added convenience.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clutch Set