Features & Benefits
Duralast remanufactured constant velocity drive axles meet or exceed the original fit, form and function. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts. All units are tested to ensure reliable performance every time.
- 100% neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing
- High quality grease withstands high-temperature and high-torque demands which extends joint life
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance
- Splines are chased 100% to ensure proper fit of the axle into the hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles
- Threads are chased to ensure the axle nut can be easily installed
30mm nut size. Without anti-lock brakes.
|ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Tone Ring:
|ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Tone Ring Tooth Count:
|Input Shaft Bolt Count:
|Input Shaft Connection Style:
|Input Shaft Spline Count:
|Output Shaft Connection Style:
|Output Shaft Spline Count:
|Spindle / Axle Nut Included:
|Spindle / Axle Nut Locking Type:
|Spindle / Axle Nut Size:
|Spindle / Axle Nut Thread Size:
||M18 x 1.5
||Overnight and Two Day shipping are not available for PO Box, APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.
This product may be shipped directly by the vendor to any eligible US addresses, excluding APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.