Tell Us More About Your Chevrolet Cobalt. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Simple and reliable, your Chevrolet Cobalt is an economical way to get to work, a night out or anywhere else life takes you. Problems with your car's torque converter however, put a damper on your drive and cause issues with your automatic transmission and shifting ability. At the first sign of trouble, visit AutoZone for a new Chevrolet Cobalt torque converter.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: B21FZPB
With 3.63 axle ratio
- Notes: Transmission casting code #6EHJ. "For additional application information call DACCO at 1-800-443-2226 ext 4100"
- | Page 1 of 1 |
When torque converters for Chevrolet Cobalt aren't working properly, the quality of your drive is greatly affected. This pivotal part ensures transfer of fluid from the converter to the automatic transmission and keeps shifting smooth and transmission problems at bay. Come to AutoZone for a replacement Cobalt transmission torque converter that fits your needs. There are many other benefits of shopping with us online or in a store, including free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing, Free Shipping on $75 or more and our Loan-a-Tool Program for our DIY-loving customers.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Chevrolet Cobalt
- 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Transmission Torque Converter
- 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Transmission Torque Converter
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Transmission Torque Converter
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Transmission Torque Converter
- 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Transmission Torque Converter
- 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Transmission Torque Converter