Tell Us More About Your Dodge Avenger. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
There are many qualities that make your Dodge Avenger such an appealing car. One quality you rely on the most however is the ability of its automatic transmission to shift gears smoothly thanks to its torque converter. Increase its performance even more with a new Dodge Avenger torque converter from AutoZone.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: 582Y
- Notes: 9 pin flat connector under shift lever. Converter code 5013916AA, 5016449AA, 4799916AA, 4800449AA. "For additional application information call DACCO at 1-800-443-2226 ext 4100"
- Part Number: 5240-N
- Notes: Bolt pattern: 9.875" codes: b, AAO, AYA 114 tooth ring gear. *** Call 1-800-654-1220 Ext 1107 for application verification and delivery time before ordering ***
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Your Avenger transmission torque converter is a fluid coupling made up of a pump, turbine and stator. The parts spin to match the speed of the engine and cause the transmission to rotate and move the wheels. When your car stops, the converter keeps the motor running. If you want to increase the performance of your old, worn out torque converter, get a high-quality replacement from AutoZone. We make the shopping experience easy by allowing you to order online and get Same Day Store Pickup (in most cases) and by providing you with nothing but, the right products at the right prices.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Dodge Avenger
- 1995 Dodge Avenger Transmission Torque Converter
- 1996 Dodge Avenger Transmission Torque Converter
- 1997 Dodge Avenger Transmission Torque Converter
- 1998 Dodge Avenger Transmission Torque Converter
- 1999 Dodge Avenger Transmission Torque Converter
- 2000 Dodge Avenger Transmission Torque Converter