Recommended For Your 1997 Nissan/Datsun AltimaRemove Vehicle
Your pick-up may have a reputation as a die-hard heavy-hauler on the jobsite, but if you've been hearing loud engine noises lately, something could be wrong with your rig's exhaust flange gasket. Swapping out your factory exhaust flange gasket for a high-quality replacement from AutoZone can considerably increase your pick-up's performance. When it's time to replace your exhaust flange gasket, AutoZone has everything you need to make your next upgrade a success.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: F7281
- Warranty: 1 YR
Exhaust Manifold to Exhaust Pipe. Ring Type "A".
- Part Number: 31540
- Notes: Quantity per car: 1. Position in exhaust system diagram from hot to cold (converter to muffler/tailpipe): 4, 6
- Part Number: 31377
- Notes: Quantity per car: 1. Position in exhaust system diagram from hot to cold (converter to muffler/tailpipe): 10, 2
- Part Number: 256-170
- Notes: Between converter and interim pipe. Between central and rear silencer. Between front converter and front pipe. Federal emissions.
- Part Number: 256-1117
- Notes: Front. Between converter and interim pipe. Inlet.
- Part Number: 256-054
- Notes: Between converter and interim pipe. Between front pipe and rear converter. Between rear converter and central silencer. Between front pipe and central silencer.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
If your pick-up has served you well for many years—taking you over miles of rugged terrain and operating under hazardous weather conditions—it's only a matter of time before its exhaust flange gasket wears out. A ruined gasket can drain your engine's power and can also damage vital engine parts like the exhaust valves. Plus, a defective gasket can produce engine noises that vary from ticking sounds to loud exhaust growls, depending on the severity of the damage. Purchasing a new gasket from AutoZone eliminates annoying engine sounds, restores your engine's power and averts exhaust leaks within the cast-iron exhaust manifold and the exhaust pipe.
Whether you're upgrading your exhaust pipe gasket for Mustang or repairing your Ford F-250 exhaust seal, you can easily find the perfect component for your exact make and model when you shop with AutoZone. Gaskets are often available in a number of different sizes, but we carry components with your vehicle's specific contours in mind, so you don't have to worry about installation or about finding the perfect fit. AutoZone even features exhaust flange gaskets from a variety of reputable vendors, so you can rest assured that you're receiving a quality product that's designed to last for the long haul when you check out our extensive assortment. AutoZone's staff is available to answer all of your concerns during your next in-store visit, or order your new gasket online and benefit from our Same-Day Store Pick-up option for added convenience.
Other Customers Also Viewed
HELP FOR YOUR VEHICLE
Videos for car repairs, auto parts and products.