Tell Us More About Your Chevrolet Avalanche. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Your Avalanche is a unique convertible SUV/pickup that provides the passenger and cargo space you need. If there's a problem with your Chevrolet Avalanche engine control module, transmission issues such as jerking or stopping leave you out of luck. AutoZone carries replacements so it's easy to get back on the road again.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: 77-7121F
- Notes: Accurate VIN and mileage are required. Units must be flashed ON the vehicle. Vehicle specific on-car programming must be performed AFTER installation to prevent drivability and starting issues. OEM #12597121
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Since the Avalanche engine control computer reads sensor input and calibrates the fuel and ignition systems, it can cause poor fuel economy and kill your starting power when it goes bad. The check engine light is an indicator of a faulty ECM for Chevrolet Avalanche, and since AutoZone offers free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing you can easily isolate the problem. When you don't trust your Chevy to a random mechanic, we offer the tools and advice you need to do the repair yourself with our Loan-a-Tool Program and helpful staff.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Chevrolet Avalanche
- 8 Cylinders 3 5.3L MFI FFV OHV Chevrolet Avalanche Engine Control Computer
- 8 Cylinders Y 6.0L SFI OHV Chevrolet Avalanche Engine Control Computer
- 8 Cylinders J 5.3L MFI OHV Chevrolet Avalanche Engine Control Computer
- 8 Cylinders 0 5.3L Flex Fuel OHV Chevrolet Avalanche Engine Control Computer