Tell Us More About Your Mazda 3. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
You know that your Mazda3 has zip, so be confident that it has spark as well. Mazda3 performance spark plugs from AutoZone are made not only to meet manufacturer recommendations for heat range, but also to resist fuel additive build-up.
- | Page 1 of 5 |
- Part Number: XP5364
- Part Number: XP5682
- Part Number: XP104
- Part Number: 9683
- Notes: Pin-to-pin design. Gap is not adjustable.
- Part Number: 9657
- Notes: Gap is pre-set. Do not gap.
- Número de refacción: 9617
- Notas: Gap is pre-set. Do not gap.
- Número de refacción: 41-988
- Número de refacción: 4344
- Número de refacción: 6509
- Número de refacción: 3787
- Número de refacción: 4477
- Número de refacción: 95369
- | Página 1 de 5 |
Whether you drive the hatchback or the sedan, your 3 is great for navigating hectic city streets. The last thing you need is a flat spark plug that can affect your daily driver's performance. A new Mazda3 spark plug from AutoZone sends a high-voltage signal down its electrode and, guided by a ceramic insert, always sparks at the tip. Come by your nearest AutoZone and talk with our knowledgeable staff to find the right products at the right prices. Enroll in our Loan-a-Tool program to handle the job yourself and benefit from our free battery charging and complimentary engine diagnostic testing during your in-store visit.