Tell Us More About Your Toyota Tundra. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Your Toyota Tundra is a pick-up truck that functions as a powerful hauling vehicle. The jobs it's resigned to perform cause wear and tear, which is why properly maintained Toyota Tundra oil filters from AutoZone are necessary in order to ensure you don't lose the power and brawn that make your truck unique.
- Número de refacción: S3614XL
- Número de refacción: S10295XL
- Número de refacción: S10158XL
- Número de refacción: S10158
- Número de refacción: S3614
- Número de refacción: S10295
- Número de refacción: 3330
- Número de refacción: 3981
- Número de refacción: 3980
- Número de refacción: PH3614
- Notas: Spin on Type
- Número de refacción: CH10158
- Notas: Cartridge Type.
- Número de refacción: CH10295
Changing the oil filter for Toyota Tundra from time to time is necessary in order to keep the engine running properly. Don't let contaminants from dirty oil bring down your pick-up truck's overall performance. AutoZone has everything you need to get the job done, from our Loan-a-Tool program for DIY installation to trustworthy advice provided by helpful staff. We do whatever it takes to ensure you get the job done right so you can hit the road again in no time. You can even order online from AutoZone and benefit from our Same Day Store Pickup (in most cases) option if you need that replacement immediately.