Tell Us More About Your Chevrolet Caprice. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Your Caprice faithfully gets you wherever you need to go, whether it's across town on errands or to work on your commute. Ensure that it always performs correctly by installing a new Chevrolet Caprice throttle body unit from AutoZone. This regulates how much air enters your engine when you use your foot to engage the pedal.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: 67-3034
- Warranty: 1 YR
- Notes: Relearn procedure may need to be performed upon installation of unit. Please refer to the service manual for vehicle specific instructions
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Comfortable and dependable, your Caprice is always ready to serve you. If you notice that your car isn't performing the way it used to or that your engine doesn't respond to your pedal well, you need to look into getting a new throttle body unit for Chevrolet Caprice. If the valve in this unit gets clogged with deposits, performance and fuel economy both suffer. Speak with the trustworthy staff members at AutoZone to learn more and be sure to bring along your vehicle for free battery charging and diagnostic engine testing. You can even access our handy Loan-a-Tool program for easy, DIY installation.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Chevrolet Caprice
- 2013 Chevrolet Caprice Throttle Body Unit
- 2014 Chevrolet Caprice Throttle Body Unit
- 2015 Chevrolet Caprice Throttle Body Unit
- 2012 Chevrolet Caprice Throttle Body Unit
- 2011 Chevrolet Caprice Throttle Body Unit
- 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Throttle Body Unit
- 1990 Chevrolet Caprice Throttle Body Unit